If you sent me a hunt whose application is still open, and I have NOT posted it, please resend me the information so I can get it out!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Applications are now being accepted for Spring Cleaning Hunt until February 8, 2010. Please fill out your application and return to Miranda Kingmaker before Feb. 8, 2010. Late entries cannot be accepted.
The beginning of Spring brings new life and new hope. We all toil to freshen our homes to remove the cold feelings of Winter and to brighten up our living spaces. Why not brighten up our SL homes? Out with the old, in with the new. This hunt centralizes on home furnishings, plant life and items for the home, whether it’s a skybox or an underwater home or anywhere in between. This is an opportunity to bring the focus on more than skin, clothes, hair and shoes. Since this is for the home space, concentrate on what Spring means to you, and take the time to create something that really represents your inspiration.
Only original content will be considered. No affiliate vendors, please. No clubs, or malls either, UNLESS you rent a store in the club or mall. But not the club or mall itself. THIS HUNT IS ONLY FOR CREATORS. Once accepted, you will be invited to the Spring Cleaning Hunt group in-world and given a "vendor" tag. All questions should be aimed to Miranda Kingmaker regarding this hunt.
**Create NEW NOTE CARD [ your name - SPRING CLEANING HUNT VENDOR APPLICATION ]**
Your full name:
Do you make your own content: (no affiliate vendors will be accepted)
Name of contact person if there’s a problem or a question regarding your store:
Type of Store:
You will receive a HUNT KIT if you’ve been accepted. Inside, you'll find your SPRING CLEANING HUNT sign. Please rezz the sign in a prominent spot near the landing point, and again near your store entrance if you’re a distance away from the landing spot. You're asked to rezz the sign no later than 2 weeks from the start of the hunt.
~ADULT CONTENT VENDORS~ If your store is on the adult grid, please note that as well on your application.
Once the deadline for the application is closed, then the 'object' will be passed to each vendor, along with the LM to the next store.
Again, PLEASE create new note card, fill out the application and return to Miranda Kingmaker. If you have any questions regarding this application process, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you, and spreading the word through SL that its Spring Cleaning time.
Coordinator of Spring Cleaning Hunt
Posted by Alex at 10:28 AM
So, you may have noticed that this isn't exactly up to date. Between remodeling my store, then being forced to move sims, and a vacation in there, along with finals, I let it slip a little :( I'm sorry! So, to prevent this from happening again, if any one or two people would like to help in case I get bogged down again, please send me (AlexandraM Guisse) a notecard in SL!
Posted by Alex at 10:24 AM
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Starts Jan 15, 2010 Ends Feb 14
Accepting application till hunt is full or till Jan 10th which ever comes first.
I will need the following information
Name of the Store:
Landmark for the store:
Contact person if theres a problem with your item or your store:
Type of Store:
Rules for the Broken Resolution Hunt
PLEASE LOOK AT THE BLOG http://huntersgroups.blogspot.com. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE HUNT THEN YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE BLOG. You will get a invite to the group and I will contact you. So please look at the blog before asking me.
*Applications are always accepted. They need to be returned to Sutha Stoop.
* If you are approved as a vendor, then I will invite you to join our hunters Group. This group will be where you let me know if you're going to have some problem with your store an so forth.
* You will receive a poster for your store, which will need to be displayed outside of your store during the hunt, as well as 2 weeks before. One of my friends or myself will be doing a walk through of the stores 7 days before it starts to make sure the signs are out .
*You will recieve your hunt item when you are accepted into the hunt along with the LM to the next hunt.
* Each item needs to have a visible landmark to the next store. Please do not place the next landmark inside the pumpkin with no place for the hunters to rez things. If you do however have a place for the hunters to rez you may do that. All folders need to be labelled (e.g BR #001 (Store Name, this part is optional)
* The prizes cannot be freebies, they need to be quality items. There also needs to be either a gender neutral gift inside or a male and female gift.. You may have more than one gift box in your store if you wish.
* You will be notified of your acceptance immediately, so you can start working on your gift. If you have not heard anything about your application status in 1-2 days, please contact me and resend it. I will be making sure that you have the landmark for your item by the 12am on hunt start day .
*When you return your completed application please rename your notecard, Your name- Store Name (Sutha Stoop- Sutha Scripts ) something like that so i can keep my inventory and my folders organized.
Thanks Sutha Stoop.. :)
Posted by Alex at 8:39 PM
Nature's Hunt 2010
After the cold winter when spring arrives everyone gets back that smile and that tingly feeling in our belly. This hunt is inspired on all that spring means to Nature, when everything starts blooming again. There have been a wide variety of gridwide hunts in so many themes, but this hunt is the first in SL with the theme: Nature.
Yes this spring we will honor Nature by having a Nature's Hunt based on everything that is natural or anything that is Nature related. A great hunt where you get to see all the sims that have great Nature sites, items and shops!
In SL we have seen some real great realistic Nature as well as the fantasy side of Nature.
The hunt will be taking place from March 3rd- April 3rd 2010
Vendors, let this spring bring you the inspiration to create amazing things for your shop and this hunt!
And like Nature in RL: lets make SL a place where exploring never ends....
Anything related to Nature is possible, just let Nature take it course....
Note: There is a maximum amount of 100 shops that can participate in the Nature's Hunt and will be ordered in the order applications are received!
To apply for this hunt please fill in:
1. Avatar name:
Partner avatar name (optional):
2. Store name:
3. Landmark: (drag to notecard from inventory)
5. How does your store fit in the Nature theme?
6. Can you give me a rough idea of what are you going to create for this hunt?
7. Copy/paste this application to a new note and change the name of the notecard as following: Nature's Hunt,
Feel free to contact me (Resje Bailey) if you have any questions.
You will be contacted after your application with further details.
Posted by Alex at 8:37 PM
Friday, October 30, 2009
Welcome to the application for the Hunt for the Forbidden Fruit.. This is an adult themed hunt.. All prizes must be sexy, slutty,kinky, naughty, nasty or anything adult.
To apply please:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR LOCATION? DO YOU PLAN TO MOVE DURING HUNT?
WHAT DO YOU THINK GENERALY YOU WILL MAKE?
*Please return to Danika Mavendorf
* You will be invited to the Gridwide Hunt Vendors Group for your group.. I need to be notified directly if you plan on moving. If I am offline. Send an IM NO NOTECARDS. Notecards cause my ims to cap. Ims I will see in my email.
* You will recieve a posted for your store, which will need to be displayed outside.
*You will recieve an Apple with a snake with Ruby eyes (thanks kass and sturm)
* Each apple will have a landmark in it. DO NOT PLACE THIS LANDMARK INSIDE YOUR PRIZE. LEAVE IT ALONE PLEASE.
*Prizes cannot be freebies. Only quality items. There needs to be a gender neutral gift or a male and female gift inside. You may have more than one if you so choose.
* You will be notified within a few days of your acceptance.
* This hunt will be capped at 125 no questions, no stragglers, no exceptions. All applications will be entered in the order they are receieved. so get them in early.
* Hunt will take place Jan 1 to Jan 31.
Posted by Alex at 8:02 PM
Saturday, September 26, 2009
The Death Becomes Her Hunt will be taking place between 1 Jan - 31 Jan 2010. It is a celebration of the macabre and is open for vendors and sponsors from today.
For more details as to how to apply please see the blog:
With any queries, please send a notecard to me, Morbid Emor, in world and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Posted by Alex at 10:11 AM
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thank you for your interest in the Snacks N' Sweets hunt! Please read over the rules before filling out and sending app.
-All are welcome to join!
-Must be in hunt theme, snacks, sweets, or both.
-Please make sure you have male and female or unisex items.
-Applications are to be in by Jan 1
-Items must be original and good quality!
-Owners may come by and check out your store. You will receive a group invite if you've been accepted, or a notecard if you have not.
-Make sure hunt item will be no more than 30 meters from landing point, and hiding spot isn't too hard. You may resize it, please try not to make it smaller than original size.
-Hunt item will be sent out Jan 29 and placed to be out in shops for L$0 Jan 31.
Any questions contact Jadekoi Wirefly or Crasher Melody.
Fill out the application below. Rename to *SnS* App - Store Name, and send to Crasher Melody. Applications are to be in by Jan 1
Type of shop:
Posted by Alex at 8:28 PM
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Ok, so theres a ton of blogs about hunts, but none that is directly for us vendors that want to know about hunts all the time!
So, here's how it's going to go!
Please send me hunt applications via (AlexoholHunts Carolina). This is my store alt for hunts & it's just easier to make sure I don't lose them this way.
I will be posting a separate post for each hunt application I recieve, then keeping a master list of those hunts that are still accepting applications on the side. Know of a hunt that's open and not listed? Send me the app and I'll put it up!
You will need to copy his info to a notecard and add fill it out in world, then send it to the hunt organizer, NOT TO ME!
This will strictly be a blog about the hunts that have open vendor spaces, not to promote hunts for hunters, or promote hunts that are invite only! This blog is to help vendors find hunts!
Any complaints about hunts should be sent to the hunt organizer and not to me!!
I'll try to keep this as up to date as possible!
Alexohol Fashions owner