If you're a hunt organizer tat wants me to post your hunt, please make sure that the notecard/application you pass me has the following:
1. Application fo Vendors 2. Name of Person to send notecard to 3. Date Application is due 4. Dates of the hunt 5. If ther are any special requirements for participation in the hunt (ex. must have 7 seas, only for skin related) 6. If there is a blog for the hunt, please list it 7. If you would like me to include the hunt poster or logo, please include a full perm picture
For others, I understand that you probably just recieved an app and are passing it along. If you're sending me one, please let me know any of the above information you know, even if it's not on the notecard!
Thank you Again!!!
1. This blog is for open sharing. We, as vendors, should stick together and help each other out. If you see a hunt you're not in, please grab an app if you're interested. Likewise, if you know of a hunt that's not listed, please SHARE!
2. Hunt organizers are NOT the only ones who can share apps! If you're a vendor in a hunt that's not listed, or you just know of an unlisted hunt, please send it to me!
3. Send all hunt information & applications to AlexandraM Guisse in world
4. This is soley for the purpose of letting vendors know of hunts still taking applications. I won't prmote hunts just looking for hunters or invite only hunts.
5. You may include the texture for your hunt, visuals ar always great. Please make it full perms when you send it to me!
6. If you see ahunt listed and know the application deadline has past, please let me know so I can take it off teh open hunts list.
7. Any complaints about hunts should be sent directly to the hunt organizers. I don't organize them, I just post them!
8. If there is information missing, I likely o not have it. Please don't blame me, but if you DO see missing info and know what it is, please let me know!
9. If I list your hunt, you must accept my store! (Just kidding!)