Starts Jan 15, 2010 Ends Feb 14
Accepting application till hunt is full or till Jan 10th which ever comes first.
I will need the following information
Name of the Store:
Landmark for the store:
Contact person if theres a problem with your item or your store:
Type of Store:
Rules for the Broken Resolution Hunt
PLEASE LOOK AT THE BLOG http://huntersgroups.blogspot.com. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE HUNT THEN YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE BLOG. You will get a invite to the group and I will contact you. So please look at the blog before asking me.
*Applications are always accepted. They need to be returned to Sutha Stoop.
* If you are approved as a vendor, then I will invite you to join our hunters Group. This group will be where you let me know if you're going to have some problem with your store an so forth.
* You will receive a poster for your store, which will need to be displayed outside of your store during the hunt, as well as 2 weeks before. One of my friends or myself will be doing a walk through of the stores 7 days before it starts to make sure the signs are out .
*You will recieve your hunt item when you are accepted into the hunt along with the LM to the next hunt.
* Each item needs to have a visible landmark to the next store. Please do not place the next landmark inside the pumpkin with no place for the hunters to rez things. If you do however have a place for the hunters to rez you may do that. All folders need to be labelled (e.g BR #001 (Store Name, this part is optional)
* The prizes cannot be freebies, they need to be quality items. There also needs to be either a gender neutral gift inside or a male and female gift.. You may have more than one gift box in your store if you wish.
* You will be notified of your acceptance immediately, so you can start working on your gift. If you have not heard anything about your application status in 1-2 days, please contact me and resend it. I will be making sure that you have the landmark for your item by the 12am on hunt start day .
*When you return your completed application please rename your notecard, Your name- Store Name (Sutha Stoop- Sutha Scripts ) something like that so i can keep my inventory and my folders organized.
Thanks Sutha Stoop.. :)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Posted by Alex at 8:39 PM
Nature's Hunt 2010
After the cold winter when spring arrives everyone gets back that smile and that tingly feeling in our belly. This hunt is inspired on all that spring means to Nature, when everything starts blooming again. There have been a wide variety of gridwide hunts in so many themes, but this hunt is the first in SL with the theme: Nature.
Yes this spring we will honor Nature by having a Nature's Hunt based on everything that is natural or anything that is Nature related. A great hunt where you get to see all the sims that have great Nature sites, items and shops!
In SL we have seen some real great realistic Nature as well as the fantasy side of Nature.
The hunt will be taking place from March 3rd- April 3rd 2010
Vendors, let this spring bring you the inspiration to create amazing things for your shop and this hunt!
And like Nature in RL: lets make SL a place where exploring never ends....
Anything related to Nature is possible, just let Nature take it course....
Note: There is a maximum amount of 100 shops that can participate in the Nature's Hunt and will be ordered in the order applications are received!
To apply for this hunt please fill in:
1. Avatar name:
Partner avatar name (optional):
2. Store name:
3. Landmark: (drag to notecard from inventory)
5. How does your store fit in the Nature theme?
6. Can you give me a rough idea of what are you going to create for this hunt?
7. Copy/paste this application to a new note and change the name of the notecard as following: Nature's Hunt,
Feel free to contact me (Resje Bailey) if you have any questions.
You will be contacted after your application with further details.
Posted by Alex at 8:37 PM